- Being Bill Murray
- Darius Kazemi, Tiny Subversions
- In strategy and design, simplicity is the good manners of our age
- Freebie: Helium Icon Set (ai, eps, svg, icon font)
- Find free or impression-priced images for blog and website use – IMGembed
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive in Conversation with Vanity Fair’s Graydon Carter via @gpeuc
- Stock photos that don’t suck
- NYC’s hidden meditation spots
Who’s behind this?
Maratz.com is a personal magazine of a hypertext addict Marko Dugonjić, a web designer from Croatia.
Marko runs a nanoscale user interface studio Creative Nights and organizes FFWD.PRO, a micro-conference and workshops for web professionals. He co-authored The Smashing Book #4.
- Responsive Deliverables
- The Good Pitch | Best practice for clients & agencies
- 10 Ways To Fix The Agency Pitch Process | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make ... and how to avoid them! | Feature | .net magazine
- Good design is invisible: an interview with iA's Oliver Reichenstein | The Verge
- Experiment With Type | Design in the browser with web fonts and real content — Typecast
- How Much Does a Responsive Web Design Cost? | Brad Frost Web
- 10 Timeframes | Contents Magazine
- Icon Fonts | Trent Walton