- The illusion of life — 12 animation principles
- What Happened to Movie Posters?
- Cognitive Lode — Brain gems for decision-makers
- Making people pay for journalism by licensing over 200 fonts. via @davortomic
- Design Considerations: Text on Images
- Gotham 7.5K
- Live Font Interpolation on the Web
- Variable Fonts for Responsive Design
- How to make a performance budget
Who’s behind this?
Maratz.com is a personal magazine of a hypertext addict Marko Dugonjić, a web designer from Croatia.
Marko runs a nanoscale user interface studio Creative Nights and organizes FFWD.PRO, a micro-conference and workshops for web professionals. He co-authored The Smashing Book #4.
- Responsive Deliverables
- The Good Pitch | Best practice for clients & agencies
- 10 Ways To Fix The Agency Pitch Process | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make ... and how to avoid them! | Feature | .net magazine
- Good design is invisible: an interview with iA's Oliver Reichenstein | The Verge
- Experiment With Type | Design in the browser with web fonts and real content — Typecast
- How Much Does a Responsive Web Design Cost? | Brad Frost Web
- 10 Timeframes | Contents Magazine
- Icon Fonts | Trent Walton