- William James’s Habit — Now free book from 1914. about establishing habits and improving life via @brainpickings
- One Stop English — my all-time favorite resource of English lessons.
- Typeconnection — Test your type pairing skills. via @fontshop
- Fluid — Turn Your Favorite Web Apps into Real Mac Apps. via @danielmall
- VisaMapper — See which countries require visas to visit.
- 2013: The Year in Interactive Storytelling via @jasonsantamaria
- 24 hours of happy via @marcec
- Adaptive backgrounds — Extract a dominant color from image and use it as a CSS color. Use it for contextual interfaces as seen at Matko Stanković portfolio. via @smashingmag
- Kill Your Cold Naturally: 8 Holistic Secrets You May Not Know
- It’s 2014. Is Web Design Dead? — on passing of the “HTML and CSS ‘guru’” as a viable long-term professional position.
- How I made sure all 12 of my kids could pay for college themselves — on hard-core parenting via @irenadugonjic.
- Writing Is Thinking — on how to write your first article.
Who’s behind this?
Maratz.com is a personal magazine of a hypertext addict Marko Dugonjić, a web designer from Croatia.
Marko runs a nanoscale user interface studio Creative Nights and organizes FFWD.PRO, a micro-conference and workshops for web professionals.
- Responsive Deliverables
- The Good Pitch | Best practice for clients & agencies
- 10 Ways To Fix The Agency Pitch Process | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make ... and how to avoid them! | Feature | .net magazine
- Good design is invisible: an interview with iA's Oliver Reichenstein | The Verge
- Experiment With Type | Design in the browser with web fonts and real content — Typecast
- How Much Does a Responsive Web Design Cost? | Brad Frost Web
- 10 Timeframes | Contents Magazine
- Icon Fonts | Trent Walton