- A sobering list of possible UX activities and their influence at the total cost of the project — uxrecipe.github.io
- Richard Roberts portfolio demonstrates his retouching process through GIFs.
- Secrets of the teenage brain
- Rough indication of a designer’s experience
- Das Programm is a collection of Dieter Rams’ work
Who’s behind this?
Maratz.com is a personal magazine of a hypertext addict Marko Dugonjić, a web designer from Croatia.
Marko runs a nanoscale user interface studio Creative Nights and organizes FFWD.PRO, a micro-conference and workshops for web professionals. He co-authored The Smashing Book #4.
- Responsive Deliverables
- The Good Pitch | Best practice for clients & agencies
- 10 Ways To Fix The Agency Pitch Process | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make ... and how to avoid them! | Feature | .net magazine
- Good design is invisible: an interview with iA's Oliver Reichenstein | The Verge
- Experiment With Type | Design in the browser with web fonts and real content — Typecast
- How Much Does a Responsive Web Design Cost? | Brad Frost Web
- 10 Timeframes | Contents Magazine
- Icon Fonts | Trent Walton