This morning, while I was preparing the materials for the second edition of Responsive Web Design workshop I revisited some of the questions that attendees had asked the last time. One question that comes up frequently — even outside the workshops — is how to handle flexible widths and paddings on a child element, if the container itself is set with flexible lengths. Read more »
Who’s behind this?
Maratz.com is a personal magazine of hypertext addict Marko Dugonjić, a web designer from Croatia.
Marko runs a nanoscale user interface studio Creative Nights and organizes FFWD.PRO, a micro-conference and workshops for web professionals.
- The Good Pitch | Best practice for clients & agencies
- 10 Ways To Fix The Agency Pitch Process | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make ... and how to avoid them! | Feature | .net magazine
- Good design is invisible: an interview with iA's Oliver Reichenstein | The Verge
- Experiment With Type | Design in the browser with web fonts and real content — Typecast
- How Much Does a Responsive Web Design Cost? | Brad Frost Web
- 10 Timeframes | Contents Magazine
- Icon Fonts | Trent Walton
- Great Brands Are About Fusing Product And Service. How Do You Do It? | Co.Design: business + innovation + design