I’ve been passed a musical baton by Anatoly. Not sure should I say ‘thanks!’ or ‘crap!’, but now I’m on it, even if it means yet another hour stolen from my sleeping time : ).
Total volume of music files on my computer:
I usually don’t keep music on my hard drive. It’s spread around at my CD/DVD spindles. Currently I have 1.255.293.086 bytes (1,16GB) on the PC.
The last CD I bought was:
“Lovers Rock” by Sade
Song playing right now:
“Hero: Overture” by Tan Dun, Itzhak Perlman and Kodo
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
These are some of the most popular recently…
- “The Next Movement” by The Roots
- “Swift Sword” by Tan Dun, Itzhak Perlman and Kodo
- “Placebo vs Kosheen: Hide The Bitter Placebo” by DJ Sandstorm
- “He Got Game” by Public Enemy
- “Joy” by Makoto (featuring Deeizm)
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
And that’s about it (in hope those guys won’t kill me).