A book baton, another from the series of this years’ run-around-the-blogosphere marathons, has been passed to me by my fellow blogger Cody Lindley. I found this one interesting, because I swallowed quite a few books lately, some of them web design/development related.
Not being a fan of novels, fiction and such, although I used to write all kinds of prose in a high-school (even being awarded, but that’s another story), the book has to be about my hobbies or work to make me want to read it.
Number of books on a
Don’t have shelves, but I have floor. There is circa 40cm tall pile of books near my desk.
Last book purchased
Book reading right now
English Croatian Dictionary by Rudolf Filipović. It’s a classic.
Last 5 or so books read
In no particular order, some read for the xth time…
- Japan by Brigitte Bizalion (a gift from my wifey, the art/history of the Japan)
- Bull Terrier by Peter Larkin (to recover from the hearthache for our lost girls)
- The Complete Book of Butt and Legs by Kurt Brungardt (on a weekly basis)
- Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web by Christina Wodtke (work)
- Web standards solutions by Dan Cederholm (work)
- Designing with web standards by Jeffrey Zeldman (work)