Welcome to My Wicked Worn Web Site
Just wanted to say “Hi!” to all of you visitors coming from Cameron’s. Interesting, some of you might experience bad things happening here this afternoon, because i’ve been playing with layout of the blog’s home page most of the day, today. Coincidentally. It really has nothing with the fact Cameron listed this site. No, really it hasn’t. Interested in more on Wicked Worn Look?
More on WWL
- Site’s getting old?, this post introduced WWL here.
- That Wicked Worn Look ~ The Series, “… a few techniques for producing realistic aging and weathering, all with the intent of creating that wicked, sick, insane, whatever-you-wanna-call-it worn look”
- That Wicked Worn List, most of you are coming from right now.
- Paper and tape tutorial, over at Dexlo’s.
- Cool Web Design Effects Tutorials, guys from Sitepoint.com explain some PhotoShop tips & tricks.
Show us more!
Already submitted, but still not approved. Untill then, figure yourself what i’m talking about : ) Now it’s up: “The Lost Collection”. Those are some details below.
Also, there’s another fine example to look at Matija Turèin’s e-knjige.net.